Rob,

The returned values from any ARS WebService operation is completely
configurable by an ARS developer. (Via the Admin Tool.)

The best way to answer this question is to start the Admin Tool.
Login to the ARS server of question as a user with Administrator privileges.
select the Web Services objects for that server.
Find the WebService of interest and double click on it.
Select the operation of interest.
Click the "Output Mapping..." button.
The list of elements in the "XML Data Type" (right hand section of the
sub window that opens) are the elements that a WebService client would
see as the response for the selected Operation of that WebService.

The stuff you posted looks like STDOUT printing of the XML data that
would be returned from a WebService operation.

HTH.

--
Carey Matthew Black
Remedy Skilled Professional (RSP)