Chad -- The information is kind of hard to locate any hints..
I plopped in the following :
Encrypt-Security-Policy: 0
Encrypt-Public-Key-Expire: 86400
Encrypt-Symmetric-Data-Key-Expire: 2700
Encrypt-Public-Key-Algorithm: 4
Encrypt-Data-Encryption-Algorithm: 2

not the policy is 0 which is allowed, not required..

But the server will not even startup.. it just starts real quick.. (which
means somthing is wrong)
and says it is up.. but you cannot login..
Do you have to setup the clients ?
Debugging: is this a ARplugin - for debugging.. ?

thank.s