Aaron:

You'd think the Netcool Gateway would use the ARS API entry-id returned on
submission, but it doesn't.  It relies on an alert sent via filter from the
Alerts 3.6 form.  This alert contains the ARSTicket value for the entry-id.
It's this entry id that all subsequent activity is based on.  Make sure the
notifications are going out via the Alert Event form and your Netcool user
has permissions.  If that's all working it may be a problem on the Netcool
side of things.

Joe Caropepe
[EMAIL PROTECTED]