We're at the end of our ropes here, hopefully someone can help.
Environment, Remedy 6.3 (just upgraded for DST remediation)
HP Unix
5.0 Apps

We have 4 server environtments
Development
Function Test
Unit Test
Production

After the recent upgrade to 6.3 the Approval engine ceased to function on
our production, Unit Test and development environments, but worked fine on
our functional test environment.

We found that the Approval server in the other environments was suddenly
referencing a joing which was similar to the AP Detail Signature join but
had been created for reporting.

In development we removed these joins and ran arjoinfix.  This fixed the
issue in dev.  We did the same in function test (although there was no
problem, just for consistency) and it was fine.  Now we have done it in Unit
test and it still does not work.  Specifically the approval server logs are
showing an error stating "* No Entry-Detail-Signature join form to send
notifications to"

We're open to all suggestions and ideas at this point.
Remedy has of course suggested upgrading the approval server to 6.3 but
noone thus far has been able to confirm this wont cause issues with the 5.0
apps.