________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Roney Samuel Varghese
Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2007 7:27 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: ITSM 7.02 and Mid Tier 7.01

** Dear Theo,
                 A 404 error means that the server has not found
anything matching the Request-URI. No indication is given of whether the
condition is temporary or permanent. The 410 (Gone) status code SHOULD
be used if the server knows, through some internally configurable
mechanism, that an old resource is permanently unavailable and has no
forwarding address. This status code is commonly used when the server
does not wish to reveal exactly why the request has been refused, or
when no other response is applicable.
                  Have you installed the Servlet Exec as an ISAPI or a
service? Also did you try patching the Sevlet Exec with the latest
patch? Also check if you can access any local jsp files on the IIS
server. Hope this helps

Regards,
Roney Samuel Varghese