We are installing the mid-tier 7.01 (patch 1) on Redhat 4 using Apache and the
tomcat JSP distributed with the mid-tier.  This is a standalone mid-tier server
with the AR server on another box.

This is a non-root install and there's not a hope of that changing, so don't
ask :)

During the install we get the following error:

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Can't find library arjni70 (libarjni70.so) in
sun.boot.library.path or java.library.path

We've checked the install script and made sure the LD_LIBRARY_PATH is set to a
directory that includes all of the appropriate library files - and permissions
are correct as well.

Has anyone else run into this?

William Rentfrow
Principal Consultant, StrataCom