-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Terry Bootsma
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2007 12:45 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Error ORA-01452 CREATE UNIQUE INDEX

The reason you are having this problem is because I suspect you are
trying to import the schema "in place" and there are duplicate asset
records in your database for a unique index that has been defined for
AST:Asset.  If you know what your column your unique index is on, you
can find the offending data occurrences using the following SQL code:

Select <column>, count(*) from AST_Asset group by <column> having
count(*) >
1

replacing <column> with your column name that the unique index is on...

Terry