I don't know if this is best solution, but I've made similar task for
auto create helpdesk ticket from email.

1. Add field in HPD:Helpdesk to store Email UID (EmailUID)
2. Add attachment pool in AR System Email Attachment Join
3. Create filter which query ( $EmailUID$ = 'Source ID2') then set
attachment to the HPD:HelpDesk.

IPBS