The writeup is very informative.  Thanks for pointing me in that direction.

Kyle

Axton wrote:
Remote db version does not matter so long as the 10g client can talk
to it.  The client used by the ARServer needs to be 10g.  I have a
writeup on installing the Oracle Instant Client at:

http://arswiki.org/wiki/Oracle_Instant_Client_-_Installing

The Oracle Instant client installation installs the libraries
necessary for programs to use the OCI api to communicate to an Oracle
db.  This is what Remedy uses for db connections.  The article also
covers installing and configuring the SQL*Plus client.

Axton Grams