-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Grooms, Frederick W
Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2007 4:40 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Help On Deleting Record

If you already have the EntryID you can use the Run Process command of

   Application-Delete-Entry "$SCHEMA$" $1$

If you are searching for records to delete (i.e. deleting child records
in another form) put the qualification inside a set of parenthesis like
this
   Application-Query-Delete-Entry "$SCHEMA$" ( 'Create Date' <
("$TIMESTAMP$" - 604800))

Think of the qualification as what you would put in the Advanced Search
bar on the form and then just put () around it.

Fred