I have a puzzling problem related to sending emails to a comma-separated
list of recipients.  This started when I upgraded my "home grown"
applications from Remedy 6.0.1 to 6.0.3 last weekend.

Records in my AR System Email Messages have lists of Remedy user login
names separated by commas.  In many emails there is at least ONE login
name (let's call it TEST) which has an email address like
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  ([EMAIL PROTECTED] does not exist on our email
system).

I always thought that In the Remedy 6.0.1 the process of sending those
emails would FIRST examine the User form Email Address field and then,
if that field is blank, append the domain to the Users Remedy login
name.

I have what I consider "proof" that it worked before the upgrade.  I
have the record in AR System Email Messages showing the entire list with
the TEST user in the list, and I also have a copy of the email that was
received at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

NOW I am finding that when I have a list of user login names separated
by commas in the AR System Email Messages everything goes fine as long
as the Remedy User login matches a Email account in "mywork.com".  If
the user login name doesn't have a corresponding email account at
"mywork.com") then, too bad, it gets the domain name anyway
([EMAIL PROTECTED]) and of course FAILS!.  What can I do to make the
system get the email address from the USER form FIRST!

I hope someone can give me some advice on this problem.  Perhaps I have
missed an option or maybe it's just different now.  (By the way this
only seems to be a problem when there is one recipient in the field for
whatever workflow populates the AR System Email Messages form.)

I now have window 2003

MS Sql Server 2000

AR Server 6.0.3 patch 21

JRE2 v1.4.2_13

Many thanks,

Leigh Gruber

TeleCommunication Systems, Inc.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

The information contained in this message may be privileged and/or
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, or responsible for
delivering this message to the intended recipient, any review, forwarding,
dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication or any
attachment(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in
error, please so notify the sender immediately, and delete it and all
attachments from your computer and network.