Here is a situation I was looking for discussion on.  I have 4 servers that
I connect to...only 3 of them are in my server list.  I have a macro
recorded that pulls a query from server 4.  I only use the query 2-3 times a
day and I know I'm a floating user on that server.  When I pull this query I
periodically get an error about no floating licenses available...so I know
that the workflow on window open is doing something that requires a license.
So I know that I get allocated a license when I run this...my question is
this:

Is it possible to log out of one server while still being logged into the
other 3?  I'm positive that an APPLICATION-EXIT would close my user
tool...which is an undesired behavior...I'm just curious...I don't have
admin access to server 4 so I wouldn't be able to add that workflow even if
I wanted to...just an academic question