Derek,

>From what I understand from support, you do not need to install Im
7.0.2.  What you need to do is apply patch 3 directly on the ITSM 7.0
applications.  The 7.0.2 version is for new installs only.

Thanks

Kelly Gatewood

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Derek Fernandes
Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2007 14:19
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Upgrade of IM to 7.0.02 patch 3

Hi listers,

ARS 7.0.1 patch 1

We have SD7.0.00 (Incident & Problem) running on a QA server. I would
like to upgrade IM & PM to 7.0.02 (patch 3) since this appears to be the
newest.

How do I do this?
I downloaded IM & PM 7.0.02, but the install (IM 7.0.2) stops as soon as
it discovers I have an older version of Incident running.

Thanks,
Derek

--
Derek Fernandes