Hi Everyone,

We have a call entry form.  Whenever someone besides the
assignee modifies the form, a filter sends an email to the
assignee. The filter runs on "Modify" and "Runs If" 'Assigned
To' != $USER$.

One of the fields in this email is "Work Log", a diary field.
The Email message says ". . .Work Log: $Work Log$. . ." (as
opposed to choosing the field in "Include Fields").

What is supposed to happen is that the email includes the Work
Log value written in the WUT screen, and sometimes it does.
But other times it includes the whole database Work Log,
complete with integer dates, and squares for unprintable
characters.

Any idea why it would do this and how we can stop it?

(ARS 6.3, HPUX-11 server, Oracle 9.2 db)

Dwayne Martin
Computing Support
James Madison University