I was house-cleaning my browser links this afternoon and clicked on the link
for this year's RUG and found the call for presentations:
http://www.bmc.com/userworld/vancouver/presentations.htm#

They have listed quite a few suggested areas of interest and I was sad to
find hardly any mention of Remedy.  I was wondering what sessions I would be
attending.  Then I started thinking, "What topic would be of interest"?

Do you notice there has been a decline of 'panel' type discussions?  More of
a Q&A on some specified topics that a few experienced developers field,
answer, discuss.  Yes, there's the Engineering evening if it will still be
there, but something with developers at companies that face the day to day
challenges at work.

You only have until April 17th to submit the initial proposal.  I want to
have good sessions to attend !

Thanks,

Susan Palmer
ShopperTrak
200 W Monroe St  11th Floor
Chicago, IL  60606
Office:  312-529-5325
Cell:     312-502-7687
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

 Server:  ARS 5.1.2 Patch 1428 (moving to v7.0.1 P1 on 4/14/07)
OS:  Windows NT 5.0  2CPU's 4G Memory
Database:  Oracle 9i2  (moving to 10g)
User:  ARS 5.1.2 Patch 1316
User OS:  XP, NT, Win 2000