I run patch 2 for CMDB 2.0.1 and now the arerror.log shows:

Thu Mar 29 12:39:47 2007  390600 : Error encountered while
initializing(Initialization routine) the shared library (ARERR 9755)
Thu Mar 29 12:39:47 2007     bmc.cmdb.cmdbEngine
Thu Mar 29 12:39:47 2007  390600 : Authentication failed (ARERR 623)

Any idea?

PCr