Hello List,

I'm proud to announce that Mansystems has open sourced some of its utility
Java code under the Apache License. It's hosted on google code at
http://code.google.com/p/edplus

Here's a description of the library:

ExpertDesk Plus (edplus) is a Java library that simplifies AR System Java
API development, licenced under the Apache License.
It acts as an add-on to the existing AR System API, not as a replacement.
The features of the library are:

* Uses Java 5 generics and the collection framework, eg Iterators
* A single entry point, the Server class for common tasks
* Can be "plugged in" to existing code without major refactoring

Although it is a small library, we hope this will be usefull to other AR
System developers. In the future we'll expand the library with additional
usefull code.

If you have any suggestions or questions, please let me know.

For more info see the project website at http://code.google.com/p/edplus.

Thanks,

Hugo