You can put a Unique index on most databases with Null values because (in
Oracle anyway Null does not equal Null. I just add one last week with Null
Values.

>>> Rick Cook <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Mar 31, 2007 8:41 AM >>>
Your form has a unique index that is being violated.  I assume you know what
that means.  Figure out which field(s) is/are indexed with the unique flag
set, and ensure that you're not trying to add a value that already exists
for that field.

Keep in mind that a NULL value is also considered a value - duplicate NULLs
will return that error, too.

Rick