-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Hennigan, Sandra H CTR OSD-CIO
Sent: Monday, April 02, 2007 10:29 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Microsoft Operations Manager w/ARS connector (U)

UNCLASSIFIED

We are using MOM as well. The threshold for alerts has been set and our
Remedy email account added to the email alert list.  Upon receipt of the
message, Remedy submits a ticket for the alert. Our SLAs take it from
there.

Sandra Hennigan

OSD Remedy Administrator
Office # 703-602-0980 x174
CACI - Ever Vigilant(tm)

Apparently, there is nothing that cannot happen today.  Mark Twain