  From: Papolu, Appajee
  Newsgroups: public.remedy.arsystem.general
  To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
  Sent: Tuesday, April 03, 2007 9:33 AM
  Subject: Re: .Net Server Login issue

  **

  Msjava.dll is not truly needed, but for some reason .NET assemblies (or,
their unmanaged components, if any, underneath) look for this file as their
dependency, (I believe) when used in web apps(?). I believe this file isn't
supplied by vendor any more. A suggested workaround I found to by googling a
bit - is to simply place a 0 byte file with this name in your distribution. It
works just fine. For Bill's problem, this 0 byte file isn't the culprit.  As I
wrote in another note to Bill, I suspect it is still related to some missing
file or not having them in DLL search path.

  Regards

  Appajee Papolu