Dear Listers,

I had just upgraded my Remedy version from AR 6.0 to AR 6.3.
So now I am using AR 6.3 with Help desk 6.0. After submitting a case, I
can't even get a glimpse of the case number/case ID+.
It was reflected briefly and went off at the bottom left hand of the status
bar. What cause this? I do not have such problem when I was using AR 6.0
with Help Desk 5.6 previously. It's so troublesome that I got to search for
the last case ID to retrieve the Case ID+.

Any valuable advice from you guys on this issue?

Best Regards,
Siti Hawa Bee
Technical Services Division - IT Helpdesk

UOB EMAIL DISCLAIMER
Any person receiving this email and any attachment(s) contained, shall treat
the information as confidential and not misuse, copy, disclose, distribute or
retain the information in any way that amounts to a breach of confidentiality.
If you are not the intended recipient, please delete all copies of this email
from your computer system. As the integrity of this message cannot be
guaranteed, neither UOB nor any entity in the UOB Group shall be responsible
for the contents. Any opinion in this email may not necessarily represent the
opinion of UOB or any entity in the UOB Group.