-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kemes, Lisa
Sent: Wednesday, April 04, 2007 10:33 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: View Forms and Oracle Data Types

I created a SQL View:

SELECT Vendor as V,  sum(RECORD_AMOUNT) as SUM, Journal_Entry_Date FROM
TIP_MONTHLY_BILLING_DATA Group by Vendor, JOURNAL_ENTRY_DATE;

I created a View form and the Journal_Entry_Date is coming out like:
1060920000 or 1151640000.

When I look at the data types from my SQL View the JOURNAL_ENTRY_DATE got
automatically set as NUMBER(15,0).

Is there anyway to convert this in the VIEW form or else in my SQL VIEW to a
normal looking date?

Thanks in advance!!

Lisa