-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Carey Matthew Black
Sent: Monday, April 09, 2007 11:34 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Sync Search Database getting Wiped out daily

Jaspal,

Well... in order for "Sync Search database gets wiped out daily" to be true
then more had to be going on. The object_search_admin record would not
remove all of the related "Sync Search database" data.
(Unless the absence of the orbject_search_admin record some how short cuts
the admin tool from even trying to find any data in the Sync Search DB
forms. I guess that could be the case.)

I also find it a shame that this same functionality (Escalation to rebuild
the Sync DB) can not be done if your Server is NOT a windows box. [ AKA: All
of this stuff should be server side and preferably one of the *Special* run
process type actions. ]

Thanks for telling us know about someone is automating this process.

By the way: Do you know why they are deleting that record at all? ( I doubt
it is really a necessary step.)

--
Carey Matthew Black
Remedy Skilled Professional (RSP)