Thanks for your response Roney, it is appreciated.  We are using SQL Server
2005 as the back end database for both systems but like you I'm weary of a
direct SQL link.  I'm still trying to get access to our Team Foundation
Server install so I can get a better handle of exactly how it works but from
what you're saying I think web services would be the way to go.  I'll let
you know what we decide.

Thanks again,

Shawn
Shawn Rosenberry RSP (Contractor)