Really? Cuz I have modified some AR notification filters to indicate Email
template and had created new filters as well.

Any issue if I just leave it blank? What are the risk to tat?

  _____

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Axton
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2007 10:38
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Email not sent out

** When I said signal, I was referring to posix signals and the arsignal
(which relates to arserver):
http://www.jaluna.com/doc/c5/html/Overview/x5408.html
<http://www.jaluna.com/doc/c5/html/Overview/x5408.html>
http://www.lynuxworks.com/products/posix/signals.php3
<http://www.lynuxworks.com/products/posix/signals.php3>

This will not apply if you are in a windows environment.  In windows, you
get 1 signal, and that's the stop button in the Services console.

YMMV with the different remedy programs as far as their signal handling
(e.g., eie only responds to a signal 9).

You can reinstall the email engine, but keep in mind it will overwrite the
defs that relate to the email engine.  Not a problem if you haven't changed
anything on those forms.

Axton Grams

On 4/10/07, Siti Hawa Bee SHAIK FARID <[EMAIL PROTECTED]