>From what I can gather looking at the contents of the patches, yes, it is
>exactly
this. Another internal codename has been used by accident is my guess.
Installed it
yesterday, and seems to be OK. Maybe just me, but the flat file samples shipped
with
EIE don't all work out of the box...CMDB seemed OK, but not the basic AR Data
Exchange....have yet to install RLO and toy with this further.
Cheers
Chris.