Interesting that they didn't know right off the bat.  I've always trusted
the list more than support.  Especially recently.

:-)

>From the manual:

"If you want to integrate BMC SLM with other ITSM applications, you must
perform an AR System integration installation.  This integration makes
sure the applications recognize each other and can share information.

You only need to perform this installation once, after you finish all of
the planned application installations."

Not the most detailed specs, and the wording should be revised.  If you
install an application (say change) after installing the AR Integration
you would need to re-run the install and specify the newly added app (as
Christopher mentioned.)

-tony

--
Tony Worthington
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Joe D'Souza" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
04/13/2007 12:52 AM
Please respond to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
cc

Subject
Re: arintegration702.win.zip - what does this install??

**
I asked Remedy support and they said they would verify that for me.. But
initially they were of the opinion that it contains hooks for other 'BMC'
products but they weren't sure if it was IM, PM CM or AM.. but I did get
one of them who said they would find out for me and let me know by
tomorrow..

Joe