-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Lammey, Peter A.
Sent: Friday, April 13, 2007 11:28 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Category, Type, Item explanation tips?

Rabi,

Can you send me the best practices document you have as well regarding
the setup of Operational and Product Categories?
We have ITSM 5.6 currently and are moving to ITSM 7.X but we are not
sure how to best set them up using the new Category structure.

My email address is [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks
Peter Lammey
ESPN MIT Technical Services & Applications Management
860-766-4761