Dear Tom,
              Try adding the Server Name/Server Alias to the Host file
located on the Application server. Hope this helps

Regards,

Roney Samuel Varghese

On 4/12/07, Reiser, John J <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

** Tom,

Actually, I just came across something similar today while working on a
plugin server error.
The server-name entry in the ar.cfg file was all uppercase and I changed
it to lowercase. After a restart of the services the system went into
"Evaluation Mode".  I looked in the Admintool and the name was still all
uppercase. Changed it in the ar.cfg file back to uppercase and restarted
services after renaming the multilicense file. Back in "Licensed Mode".

Now I'm not 100% sure that is all that you need, change the name in both
areas, because the License keys are generated on a few things. Server name
is probably one of them.
As I don't have a system to try this you can go ahead at your own risk.

Good Luck,

John J. Reiser
Software Development Analyst
Remedy Administrator/Developer
Lockheed Martin - MS2
The star that burns twice as bright burns half as long.
Pay close attention and be illuminated by its brilliance. - paraphrased by
me