Thanks Dylan,

But I still cant figure it out how to fill the table B.

Each loop on Table A the zTmpQual gets something like: "('490008000'=
$TableAColumn$)"
So at the end of  the guide I got a value form the last table A
record.
It results that Table B holds only record related to this last record.
How to get all of related records?