Is there anything special that needs to be done when installing mid-tier
7.0 with a 6.3 server?

Charles Roth
Sealed Air Corporation
Office (864) 433-2429
Cell (864) 431-2961

Roney Samuel Varghese <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
04/15/2007 12:27 PM
Please respond to
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
cc

Subject
Re: Remedy 6.3 and 7.0

** Dear Katherine,

I would recommend MidTier 7.0 for these reasons,

Admins can use the prefetch utility and save time for loading those forms
on the web for the first time.
Users can run remedy reports on the web.
Users can customise their table field and sort it accordingly.
MdTier 7.0 can now display check boxes as check boxes and not as drop down
list that helps me for my shopping cart applications built on remedy.
It comes with a sample SSO Plugin.
Users can save their searches and run saved searches just like macros on
the user tool.
With Midtier 7 you can also have CSS style sheets for individual fields
and forms.
Hope this helps.

Regards,

Roney Samuel Varghese