Lisa,

You should be able to do this. However there are a few conditions that
must be true for it to work correctly.

What do DB value you have mapped to the 'Request ID' in the ARS form?
 A) This value must be "stable". ( The same value will always be
returned for a given row in the view. )
 B) This value must be unique in the set of data that the view
exposes to ARS. ( No other row should have that same value for it's
'Request ID'.)
 C) This value must be 15 characters or less in length.

My guess is that you violated one of the above conditions. ( Most
likely part A, or C.)

HTH

--
Carey Matthew Black