-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Halstead, Robert
Sent: Monday, April 16, 2007 2:52 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Question about the "Content" field under Templates for
Notify actions ANSWERED

Thank you Carey and David for the quick responses.  Interesting note
there David, I'll keep that in mind if I'm sending to a lot of emails.
Initially I'm only sending to one address so I should be okay.  Thanks
for the explanation of what I need to do Carey.  I've been reading the
documentation all morning and I saw the info about the Email Templates
form, but I failed to follow the association I had to do with the notify
filter action.  I believe I went cross-eyed after reading it.

Thank you guys once again.

Bob Halstead
Bresnan Communications