  _____

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Joe D'Souza
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2007 1:09 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Full Time Remedy Developer Position in Alpharetta Georgia

**
First of all you didn't write directly to Jack..

Secondly don't forget to attach your resume when you write to Jack. You
forgot to attach it to this mail, which however should be ok cause Jack
might hardly notice your response on the list.. :-)

Joe