Kathy,

You need to "select a column to use as a key field"
That filed must be:
1. 15 Characters or less
2. Non NULL
3. Unique

That error usually comes from a null value in the key field. If you get
a Results list and start clicking where the results should be you may
see values in your View form details pane. That will confirm that you
have connected to the remote DB Table but the key field in not Non Null
and Unique.

HTH,

John J. Reiser
Software Development Analyst
Remedy Administrator/Developer
Lockheed Martin - MS2
The star that burns twice as bright burns half as long.
Pay close attention and be illuminated by its brilliance. - paraphrased
by me