Hello All,

I have a similar issue while using the ARS Java API to create an entry in Problem Investigation schema. Problem Investigation ID is a required, read-only field. So, how do we get the appropriate value to send the create() request. Can we some how use the active link, that is used to set the field, PBM:PBI:PIID_110_S-SetID-PPBT, from within the API call? Can we utilize the API Util.ARExecuteProcessForActiveLink to invoke the active link and
get a value that is used in the create() request?

thanks
Ranga