-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bruce Scott
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2007 12:44 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: RESOLVED: please respond till RESOLVED

Neel,

Take heart.  I doubt that anyone is ignoring your messages on purpose.
Perhaps everyone else is waiting for someone with the appropriate
knowledge level to lend their wisdom.  I find that quite a few of my
requests have gone stagnant for some time until someone has had a chance
to review their message lists.

Bruce