-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Joe D'Souza
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2007 12:52 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Using command line import...

What are all the switches available when running the import tool via the
command line?

I'm attempting to analyze the output of a log file during the DSL data
patch, to see what import options the installer is using, so I need to
know
the significance of all the switches used. I know its available on some
guide some place but I don't currently have access to it..

Joe