From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Rick Phillips
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2007 8:37 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: .obf files filling up dev server

Thanks to everyone; here's what I found:  the .obf files are not deleted when
RDP is closed.  They are not deleted when the Admin Tool is closed; nor are
they deleted if the machine is rebooted.  Bug maybe, but real pain when there
is no more disk space and apps begin crashing.

I have a ticket opened with Remedy Support; I'll see what they say.

rp