Also, it is perfectly possible to supply a different from and reply-to
address by using workflow. This way you will only need one outgoing
mailbox. As Carey stated, each maibox starts its own thread, consuming
resources on your server.

The same is true for incoming e-mail, if you would forward the emails
to one mailbox (with a .forward or alike) you can separate out using
workflow which e-mail belongs to which group. Of course this will need
a re-design of your application.

--
Met vriendelijke groet / Kind regards
Michiel Beijen