Here's a solution for users that keep their password on a Post-It Note
stuck to their monitor.

Using the free XN Resource Editor (see post from Feb 16 entitled "Get
Rid of the Splash Screen on User Tool" for more details)...

- Close WUT.

- Make a backup copy of "C:\Program Files\AR
System\User\resdlls\0009\RWUtlRes63.dll" for WUT 6.3, or RWUtlRes70.dll
for WUT 7.0.

- Start XN Resource Editor and load the dll file above.

- Expand the "Dialog" tree and expand the 3010 folder, then select the
item in the folder.

- Click the Password field in the dialog window to select it.

- Click the Styles tab.

- Click inside the "Password" setting field and change it to False.

- Click the Save button.

- Start the Windows User Tool.

Now users can see their passwords as they type :)

Stephen