Well...the login screen could likely be modified with a resource
editor....but I don't think it's possible without hacking things

  _____

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Wacholz, Jeanette (Jenni)
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2007 1:31 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Can the login screen for the desktop client be modified?

**

Do any of you listers know of a simple way from within the Remedy toolset to
modify the login screen? I do not know of any way but I'm being told (NOT by
a Remedy developer) that it is not only possible but very simple...just not
HOW it is possible.

I know that the login.jsp file can be modified but that would not affect the
desktop user tool, correct?

Any input would be appreciated.

Jenni Wacholz
Remedy Administration
Coventry Health Care Inc
480-445-2517

Email Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this transmission
is confidential, proprietary or privileged and may be subject to protection
under the law, including the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability
Act (HIPAA). The message is intended for the sole use of the individual or
entity to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you
are notified that any use, distribution or copying of the message is
strictly prohibited and may subject you to criminal or civil penalties. If
you received this transmission in error, please contact the sender
immediately by replying to this email and delete the material from any
computer. __20060125_______________________This posting was submitted with
HTML in it___