Hi,

Has anyone been having problems with ARERR 9351 when using MidTier?  The
description of the error from Remedy's manual is listed below.  We are
running MidTier 6.3, patch 21 on Windows 2003 using IIS, New Atlanta AS
servlet.  The ARS is 6.3 running on Solaris 9, Oracle 9i/10g.  We've
tried clearing the cache on the browsers and flushing the cache on the
MidTier.  (Also, we do not use compression on IIS or Servle since this
can cause this problem per Remedy's knowledge base.)

Thanks for your reply.  I'm wondering if others are experiencing this
and if you have suggestions for correcting the problem.

Ken Leihkauff
SAIC

9351 Error
Unable to set up data connection, which is preventing the application
from working
correctly.
An internal error occurred during a back channel request from the
browser to the mid tier
server.