-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Axton
Sent: Monday, April 23, 2007 10:26 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: MidTier Logging

This is an error generated from javascript, more than likely
ClientCore.js; these types of errors will not show up in the mid-tier
logs, as the errors are generated on the browser side.  Install a script
debugger for your browser to see the source of the error.

Axton Grams