The report does not have a subreport and it works great if you don't
qualify on Arrival Time.  There is something funny about that field
that is not allowing the report to run properly.  The out of the box
SLA Performance reports which also use the same form don't work when
qualifying on Arrival Time either.

I haven't updated anything with my client or with my report.  That's
what is making this odd.  I obvilously hadn't tested qualifying on
that particular field.