Christian,

Thanks for sharing those emails.  I had to purge manually all of my license
keys on the dev server when the NIC switched.  They never said just change
28 in the Host ID to 29, would have been alot easier.  But I thought the
Host ID was somehow tied into the license key and would not have accepted
that.

I'm alert now to it and since we're going to end up switching out our
production server to another one, I'll definitely be checking that out.

Thanks,
Susan