I'm not going to suggest to reset the index to 0000 at midnight. If I'm
forced into doing this I would rather the index and the old Case ID be the
same number so it can be searched by either method. I'm going to increase
the 0000 to something more like 000000 then possibly provide that in reports
like what Rick suggested.

Thanks for your input.
Steve