The user relationship is held on AST:AssetPeople form. I have not seen a
document with the details you are looking for that contains the relationship
forms.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 8:18 AM
Subject: Re: Database Relations/Structure in MS SQL (Remedy Asset)

Ok, views are the better way, no question. I found some views for my use,
but not the one with the relations.
>From the other (answer) post (thx Murtuza) I found now
CMDB_Relationship_BaseRelation witch looks very interesting, but I dont have
the corresponding field descriptions.
Unfortunately I have no administrative rights at Remedy, I am "only a
skilled user". So I can not have a look at the admin tool.
We are a small subsidiary in a concern. We are not involved in customizing.
We have to put in data and now we want the data out ;-) . I know, the are a
own report generator in Remedy, but not enough for me. CR and the ODBC
connection for Remedy is not flexible enough for me.
Before I go to ask my big boss for more rights...where can I find this
"documents that describe the relations between the entities" you talk about?
I use Remedy since a few days and it looks like a interesting, OS
independend and very complex system, worth to spend some days more to make
some good lists for "normal users".

Mit freundlichem Gruss / Kind regards

 Rudolf Boettcher