Military / Gov Contractors, Dave,

I have a thought here on support here that, BMC may not like.
Concerning Propin (propriatary information) or even from an (OPSEC)
standpoint.

Should My Site information be availible to overseas sites.
More Specifically do non-americans have access to Military Sites / Gov Sites
DATA at all.
(india, uk)
Even from a Customer Support Site standpoint. I make the argument that they
should not be allowed any data from any military / Gov contract. Hence, is
remedy/bmc protecting my data ?

I would like to hear from all of you on this issue.

I mean, It seems to me that this should already be in place ? But I know
that folks outside the U.S are looking at my data! There telephone number
clearly shows it.

--
Patrick Zandi