Hi everyone:

I have a question regarding the DSL that I just can't seem to figure out.

In the documentation for the DSL, CMDB, Archtecture, etc. it states that the "DSL is used to normalize the data going into the CMDB".

However, I've been searching through all the documentation, and spent a day going through the workflow, forms, active links, filters, etc. that touch the DSL, and I simply cannot see how the DSL interacts with the CMDB at all.

The closest interaction with anything regarding the DSL is with Contracts and the Product Catalog (and even that is pretty limited)

Does anyone have any idea how the DSL normalizes data going into the CMDB? Or better yet, even how to set it up to normalize data that goes in the CMDB?